Oct 29, 2011

i'm a blogger?

to be frank, i have always had preconcived notions about people who "blogged" or biased opinions about blogs, in general. and whatdya know? here i am, BLOGGING.
with that said, i have always enjoyed journaling, reading, day dreaming, and have always had a strong imagination (i am most definitely a pisces)...so why not join the 21st century and make an electronic journal that includes all my interests, hobbies, wishlists, inspirations, thoughts and opinions. in the past few years i truely believe that i have began to grow... my world has gotten larger, my mind is more open, my interests have become broader...i realize there is an entire world out there with so much beauty to be appreciated and so much knowledge to be gained. so i am going to utilize this blog to organize all my erratic thoughts, my personal interests, and my sources of inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment