Jan 15, 2012

spring fashion 2012

 i am beyond excited for spring. for two main reasons - the weather and the fashion. fashion is a new found passion of mine...as much as i like boots and scarfs - i could live in a temperate warm climate and never wear them and be perfectly content. Spring implies skirts and bright colors and dresses and flowy sheer tops and cute sandals and pedicures and sun tans and bike rides with my babe....(stay focused andrea, this is about FASHION.) ill stop rambling and allow the pictures to do the talking - here is my take of some of fashions BEST trends for Spring. Lots of color blocking, with pastels. especially loving mint green and tangerine! and i can't get enough sequences and lace! take a peek...









on another completely irrelevant note - I baked my first ever layer, red velvet cake for Brock this weekend. I think it was a home run and I must say - I'm actually beginning to like baking :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment