Feb 15, 2012

simple truths to remember

today, i just wanted to remind myself of a few simple truths. to know that comparison is the thief of all joy, and to remember that there is nothing to be gained by comparing myself to others - i will either feel envious or prideful. to remind myself to trust the process, and the timing of my life, to God - to have faith that He knows what He is doing with me, and to remember that my individuality is my greatest assest; and that my past mistakes or failures have given me strength and knowledge for my future. i need to remind myself that i have so much to be thankful for and that gratitude is the key to happiness and hard work is the key to success. 

"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose" - Roman 8:28

"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails." - Proverbs 19:21



No comments:

Post a Comment