Nov 21, 2011

bon anniversaire

today is me and brock's 7th month anniversary. we arent "celebrating" today but i am commemorating...i like that we acknowledge every month we have been together because it allows me to reflect on our relationship, to look back on our memories and to look forward for what is to come. i am a firm believer that brock and i are MEANT to be together. i believe that God allowed me to kiss a few frogs and experience a handful of unhealthy relationships prior to meeting Brock, in order for me to learn and to grow and to be able to have gratitude for such an incredible guy and a wonderful relationship. 
so, to brock: you are the frosting to my cupcake baby. i cant imagine my life without you by my side, you are absolutely my better half and you continue to inspire me to be the best person i am capable of becoming. you are the most endearing, chivalrous, loyal man i have ever met and it is an honor being your girl :) i have never known anyone like you, you enable to be myself; with no inhibition or insecurity, you make me feel safe and protected, and you provide me with an unprecedented happiness so thank you for every little thing you do for me and to me. you are my best friend and the love of my life. i love you darlin! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment