Dec 6, 2011

an ode to my love, Charleston :)

For a southern girl like myself who loves the beach, shopping and photography - Charleston is practically heaven! Charleston is your quintessential southern town... the cobblestone, the palmetto trees, the carriages, the front porches, the tall church steeples, all make this city as charming as can be. King Street, Broad Street, Rainbow Row, the Battery, the water front park, the rooftop bars, Queen street shopping, the Cooper River bridge, College of Charleston, the market and Folly Beach...I love all of it! Charleston is a beautiful, historical, southern city and after viewing some of my photos Im sure you will agree!  I lived in Charleston for a summer and took for granted the beauty that surrounded me, I cant wait to go back and really soak in all that Charleston has to offer! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment